Alien Structures (S4-E6)
The JabberGuys continue their series on Aliens with this episode on unexplained structures around the world.
Links for podcast references:
1) Nan Madol: https://www.historicmysteries.com/nan-madol/
2) Johan Kubary: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stanislaw_Kubary
3) Easter Island Moai: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moai
4) Pumapunku in Bolivia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku
5) Basalt: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basalt
Discovered in 1902, Malta: Multiple level of Caves carved into the limestone ... Hal-Saflieni Hypogeum (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ħal_Saflieni_Hypogeum) ... Nat Geo reported in a 1920 article, that the caves contained over 7,000 skeletons with many having the feature of a ‘long-skull’.
February 2014: archaeoacoustics researcher (Linda Eneix) gather acoustic experts to test the acoustic properties of the Malta cave location known as the Oracle Room. They discovered that the entire areas resonated at a frequency of 110 Hz and that the vibration was physically felt in your body.
Listen to the episode for more ...
Please remember to share our episodes! And if you didn’t enjoy it, share it with somebody you don’t like.
Visit jabberguys.com to subscribe to our podcasts and for trivia based on each episode.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.